© Copyright La Verne Magazine. All rights reserved. La Verne Magazine is a city magazine published by the University of La Verne communications department. Articles and photography are produced by University of La Verne students. La Verne Magazine is the 2004 Society of Professional Journalists National Mark of Excellence general excellence winning magazine. The publication is a consistent general excellence winning magazine of the Society of Professional Journalists, Region 11, and Gold medalist winner in the Columbia Scholastic Press Association competition. It has consistently won All-American, five-stars of distinction from the Associated Collegiate Press. Cost is $2 a copy; $7 per year subscription. For subscription information, call Eric Borer at 909-392-2712, or write to La Verne Magazine, 1950 Third St., La Verne, Calif., 91750. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most Popular Stories
- Joining the Motor Home Cult posted on July 1, 2005
- Running Through the Halls and Going Back in Time posted on September 7, 2018
- The makings of a Disney princess posted on April 24, 2015
- Building Up Muscles and Minds posted on September 6, 2019
- The Enemy Hidden in Plain Sight posted on October 30, 2020